Monday, August 28, 2006

London transit

1:37 am, Radisson Hotel, Stansted Airport, London Outskirts.

Not a bad place to hole up for several hours to wait for my 3am shuttle to Heathrow.

Iceland is behind me, ending with a spectacular weekend trip with Karl around the south coast. The pictures should be up and commented by the time you read this. Thanks, Karl- it was great to see you.

By the time they're awake in NYC, I'll be inbound for Dulles. I'll be at my folks house on Long Island by 5pm.

My trip isn't over. I'll just be in the USA for a while. I think a more internal, introspective phase is due to begin. It will be nice to have a home base.

Around the world. Fuck me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,

Nice glasses.. I think I met someone in Mongolia with the same glasses... have you been there :-))

CU Martijn

PS: working on my photosite will be up soon!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home