Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Poshity posh posh

Ahh, I love flying business class. I love it more when it's called "Royal Executive Silk Class". I got to check in ahead of about 150 people on line earlier. I also get to chill out here in the Thai Airways Executive lounge, eating gourmet snacks and boozing it up on nice wine and liquor. I also get free internet access with which to gloat about it all.

Oh yeah, and I'm getting to sit on THE UPPER DECK of the 747. I never dreamed that I would one day sit on the upper deck. My imagination runs wild picturing the scene that awaits me as I ascend those stairs.... leather brass tacked chairs, cigars, cute stewardesses pouring wine and giving foot massages, your choice of million dollar business deals, a spitting-cherub fountain, a sushi boat aquaduct bringing fresh ngiri at regular intervals, palm trees, fruity drinks served in pineapples, sheepskin rugs and a crackling fire. . .

Whoa! Gotta go, they just broke out the cocaine!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this little snippet of business class. :)

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home