Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The last of the Queensland pics

Whew! Finally got them up and commented. There's a slew of NSW pics to post that I'm still working on, but at least I can finish up that gallery. See them here.

I know there's a lot of updating to do, blog wise, too. I'm trying to catch up. My free time has been spent in my Russian textbook and dialog CD and listening to Neko Case's new album, Fox Confessor Brings the Flood. It's beautiful, but not striking the emotional chord with me that Blacklisted did. There's that part after the break on Deep Red Bells that always gives me a flutter and tear.

Oh, I also picked up "The Bonehunters: Book Six of the Malazan Tale of the Fallen" I've got 800 pages of reading to do before I can possibly be productive again. Then it's back to another painful 2 year wait for the next installment. Why do I do this to myself?

Oh, and driving back and forth to Thredbo.

You can tell Canberra is a new city, it's designed completely around an automobile scale, making walking anywhere tiring and boring. Bicycling, on the other hand is most appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home