Monday, April 03, 2006

A fan abroad

Now I know how all those Aussies and Brits feel when they live in the US and the rugby/soccer/footy game is on at an ungodly hour. It's 2:12am here. The Mets' opening game starts in under an hour now. I've decided to stay up to listen. If you're online and watching/listeing to the game, pop me an email!

So I'm still in Brisbane. I like it here. I'm going to stay for a bit. The Easter holidays are coming up and it's a terrible time to be on the road, so I'm going to weather the storm here in Ant's garage. At least for another couple of weeks. I'm starting to get a picture for the rest of my trip, too. I'll give the whole play-by-play shortly.

Need to go close eyes for a bit. Let's go Mets!

Dang, that feels good to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2-0 and they're in first place! Can the season end now?

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home