Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm sure that the answer will be embarrassing

. . . but who is this "gnuheller" person who keeps leaving comments on my blog? I love you dude, whoever you are.

In other news, TJ apparently still can't keep the spokes on his bike. Karl, in a moment of evil undoubtedly sabotaged the rear wheel hoping to send my ex-roommate off a cliff somewhere. Dude, time to buy a new wheel. I hear Bontrager has a great model for only $900.

Also, uslennar, did you see Karl's response to your comment on my last post or so? He's calling you out!

Oh, and isn't it interesting that Blogger's built-in spell checker thinks that "blog" isn't a word?

This afternoon I met with a real estate agent and got the lowdown on the Moab property scene. Afterwards, I went down to the local crag, "Potash Wall", and met a group of climbers who were discussing how Moab real estate is getting too pricey for the locals thanks to outside investors.

5 Comments:

Blogger uslennar said...

Karl's teasing is simply his way of expressing his admiration of my lifestyle. After he finished rereading his copies of Catcher in the Rye and Man Without a Country, combined with the 79th day of continous darkness in Iceland, such envious outbursts are understandable. I take them as the compliments they are meant to be.

9:43 AM  
Blogger uslennar said...

Although the picture of the chair is lame, so I changed it.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luvya metal :)

(and you too scott)

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too, dude [sniff], just keep your hands off my Miller. Or Bud. Or Michelob, whatever it was.

Interesting, Moab real estate. Curious to know what Mr. Scottley would do if faced with an attractive, affordable investment property there. Do you become the carpet bagger from silicon valley, or do you leave Moab to the locals fortunate enough to have sprung up there?

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy buy buy!

If he doesn't, someone less scrupulous surely will. (and has already)

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home