Thursday, November 24, 2005

Home stretching

Sorry kiddos for the lack of posts this past week. I kinda got burned out a bit and I've been doing a lot of travelling, I'll post the whole story soon.

In the mean time, let me thank everyone who leaves comments on my posts. It really inspires me to keep writing; it makes me feel like we're all still in each other's lives-please keep it up!

Also, the frequency of posts will probably decrease. For one, I'll be in NY for the next month or so and I'm expecting less travelly stories to pop up. Also, once I'm out of the country, I'll be leaving my laptop behind, so I'll have fewer post opportunities. So please keep checking for updates and commenting, just don't be surprised or insulted if things sit for a week or so.

Anyway, I'm at home in NY at the folks place today-I arrived yesterday, after 753 miles of driving. Mostly through the great Kansas of the East, Pennsylvania.

4 Comments:

Blogger velma said...

753 miles? that's a haul.
Glad you made it home safely.
Happy Thanksgiving to the Simon Clan!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! welcome back to the internet!

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated Turkey Day! Im glad that you are home safe and sound. I missed your posts this week, but Im looking forward to hearing all about your travels throughout the world! I hope you are well and miss you much.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Rich Unger said...

Have a nice visit over there. How was your visit with CJ? You gonna check out Scheiner's new digs?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home