Sunday, July 03, 2005

Scottley's Law of Evite Responses

The geekyness of an individual is inversely proportional to the time it takes them to view or reply to an Evite.
Figure 1 illustrates this principle. Time = 0 is the moment of Evite dispatch.


There is a corollary to Scottley's Law of Evite Responses which states:
The geekyness of an individual is directly proportional to the time spent by said individual analyzing the geekyness of individuals and making graphs about it.
Frankly, I don't think the data supports this conclusion.

1 Comments:

Blogger G-in-SFBA said...

I don't agree with your law here. I'm not a geek, instead I'm a very cool guy... somewhat like a jock... yeah that's right, now that I think about it, I'm jock, a real cool dude... not geeky or nerdy at all!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home