Sunday, July 24, 2005

Across the border

Took the shuttle across the border yesterday from Shenzhen, it's 7:45am here now. I just got up and we're taking the shuttle to the factory at 8:30. Shenzhen is a lot like Hong Kong, very commecial, extremely wealthy for China and filled with young people. Crossing the border was pretty easy, it probably only took us 20 minutes total.

Most everyone in our party grimaces as our drivers make their way down the street, it's pretty much anarchy out there-- I love it though. Big smiles at a totally different system that while chaotic, seems to work. I'm sure I'd have a different opinion if I actually had to commute here and got stuck in traffic on the freeway behind a bicycle...

I've got my first set of adventures posted on my smugmug account. Check them out.
Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing crazy boy?! I didn't know you were heading off to the south east. Is this a work trip?

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. Keep posting more.

-Guru

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home